Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

I set my outlook reminders to tell me when it's 12:12. I intend to make a wish because i'm corny like that. its' kinda neat if you think about it.

Alright, so my Christmas spirit sort of got demolished. To be completely vague, I thought something major was going to happen, only to find out that no it's not and won't happen until bla bla bla happens. Which to me just sounded like it's never going to happen and i was super embarrassed that I thought it was even going to happen. Like WHY would it ever happen to me...waah waaah waah...all the time what's really being said is that what someone wanted to happen didn't happen and it just won't happen right now...or something or other. The fog is clearing up and i can see things better now, but at first HAZE/MIST/BLACKOUT!!! Women are insane.

So I'm sorta back, I need to find the christmas spirit and although looking at pretty things online helps me and helps you find the perfect gift, really some things SAY/SCREAM christmas to my heart and I need to remember what those are...so let's go on that journey this week, k? Sure this week is half way over, but who gives a rat's behind?

White Christmas is one of my favorite movies this time of year. 
Not only do i own this  movie, but we watched it in the theater this year! 
Now that would remind me of christmas every time i came home...maybe i am missing a fireplace??? I was going for Christmas tree! 
torturing our animals by making them wear funny christmas outfits... :)
Snow. sigh....California weather is tiring me out. Sunshine, warmth...bla bla bla...no seasons. Thank you for the damn rain in the middle of the night and the sunny skies during the day. You're no fun. 
visiting santa...which we do every year...and i love doing it and may not do this year, because i'm an idiot. and what's with the caterpillar?
i think we're the only couple that hosts a christmas party...it would be nice if other people had parties too!!! 
christmas caroling, seems to be a dying tradition. But i love it and never see or hear anyone do it....tis sad.

I'll think about what else reminds me of xmas....you do the same...
oh and make a wish at 12:12

No comments: